Σάββατο 16 Ιουλίου 2011

Life as I want it to be...

I love living in a fairytale… The moon is sad cause it feels lonely being up there all by itself… The stars are far away.. You don't know how lonely you get sometimes.. You love someone but you can't have him cause of some stupid circumstances… Have you ever felt how it feels like to be alone..? Do you feel alone? Do you even know what loneliness is? I want to laugh, to walk around, to love,everything and everyone.. The sun is always in the sky for you.. No rain for you.. No clouds on your sky.. I want that.. I am tired of everyone screwing with my dreams, screwing with me… Stop talking about what I do.. Stop criticizing.. You are acting like assholes and you don't even bother getting to know me, or think about why I do what I do… I want to live without limits and always pulling my limits to the edge.. That's who I am and I love myself the way it is.. I don't need your criticism It is wasting my energy!!!!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου